The Concorde Tower is a 44 floor residential tower located in the prestigious Jumeirah Lake Towers – a mixed use free zone community conveniently located adjacent to the Dubai Marina precinct on Sheikh Zayed Road. It is one of the tallest residential towers in Jumeirah Lake Towers. The building has two floors of retail shops and restaurants on the ground, and promenade levels serve all residents and connect via walkways and gardens to the surrounding JLT community. Commercial spaces on the 1st floor provide home office or small commercial options for lease or private ownership.
The tower offers a panoramic view of the Jumeirah lakes, Montgomery golf course, Jumeirah Islands or the Gulf.
Concorde tower offers the following:
– Fully furnished Lobby lounge area featuring high quality artworks and stylish décor Excellent recreation facilities.
– Concierge Desk
– Male and female change rooms with locker areas, showers, bathrooms, sauna and steam room.
– Gymnasium: aerobic training equipment including treadmills, cross trainer, and bicycles
– 40th floor swimming pool and sun deck
– A dedicated barbeque area and a party hall
– 4 floors of parking on 3 basement levels and ground floor
– Parking bays for visitors on the ground floor
– Retail area: a florist, Reebok Crossfit membership gymnasium, bakery, restaurant, a café and small supermarket
Location: Cluster H of JLT
– Jumeirah Lake Towers Metro Station (0.56 km)
– Dubai Tram line
– Three Metro stops from the Mall of the Emirates and Ibn Battuta Mall
– The Walk at JBR (1.35 km)
– The Beach at JBR (1.48 km)
– Easy walking distance to Emaar’s Marina Mall
– JLT retail shops
– Grocery stores, laundries, cafes and restaurants
– Schools: American University in Dubai (AUD)(2.64 km), Emirates International School – Meadows (1.34 km), Synergy University (0.20 km), Rainbow Valley Nursery (0.21Km)